Have a question that you need answered quickly, Click the Phone and I will call you back.
We Serve All of San Diego County
Services we provide:
Certified Home Inspections of residential & commercial properties, Insurance Inspections, Move in-Move Out (MIMO) Inspections, Quarterly / Annual Tenant Inspections for Property Managers, Financial Institutions, Owners and REO's.
Home inspectors are the best way to find out problems in a home. Professional inspectors usually have some construction background, whether it is in engineering, architecture, or contracting. A house inspector will look in the attic, basement, and crawl spaces, as well as look around the outside of the house searching for structural problems or any other issues. With help from a house inspector, a buyer can decide whether or not the real estate is worth the price, or even put together a "punch list" describing the things that must be fixed before a home sale goes through. A basic inspection typically costs between $250 and $500 dollars.
What is a home inspection and why do I need one?
- A professional property inspection is an impartial non-invasive third party visual evaluation of the home.
- It is a visual inspection of the structure and components of a home or building to find items that are not performing correctly or items that are unsafe. If a problem or a symptom of a problem is found, the inspector will include a description of the problem in a written report and may recommend further evaluation. Understanding the condition of the systems and components of a home are critical when it comes to purchase, repair and maintenance decisions.
Within 48 hours of completion of the visual inspection, the home inspector will e-mail you a computer generated Inspection report with photos. The home inspection will detail the condition of each item inspected with photos and a cost estimate for repairs (If requested). Additionally, you are also given a compact disk with all the report information and additional photos for your future reference.
- We securely and keep your inspection on file for 5 years. Additionally, in most cases your Agent information will be viewable for you to reference for future endeavors.
It's in your Best Interest!The purchase of a home is arguably the largest single investment one can make. As a purchaser or even an existing homeowner, you should learn as much as possible about the condition of the property and the need for any major repairs before you buy or sell. Understanding the condition of the property can help minimize costly surprises after selling or closing.
For existing homeowners, an annual home inspection should be performed to uncover any problems that may exist. These inspections should be scheduled as part of your annual home maintenance.
Why Hire All State Home Inspections, Inc. for your inspections?
- Our mission statement: We will provide our client's excellent service based on our ongoing commitment to integrity, ethical practices, and professionalism through our professional associations (national and state) which strictly adhere to a defined Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice for the industry.
- All State Home Inspections, Inc. is credentialed through InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) and CalNACHI (California Association of Home Inspectors) as a qualified home inspector which has proven through examination and continuing education to a be a qualified inspector in the industry. We annually take and pass the certification course which no other certified Inspectors are required to with other affiliations.
- All State Home Inspections, Inc. creates easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to ready summary for clients. All reports are provided in an easy to read "Portable Document Format" (PDF)
- Inspection reports can be delivered over the Internet to anywhere in the world within 24 hours which allow the client easy access. We also provide the reports with all photos, and the report on a compact disk.
- Flexible hours from Monday through Friday. We will of course entertain weekend and Holidays if no other date fits your scheduling at no additional charge.
How long will it take?
In most cases the average home takes about two hours depending on the size, condition, and age of the property. Condo's are approximately about 1 hour. A comprehensive computer generated inspection report including pictures is provided within two business days after the inspection.((Historic Homes) Homes over 60 years old may take up to 4 days to provide the inspection report ).